If we change our course and become
more environmentally friendly
we can live more, not less"
Dan England, Director, Earthwise Construction
At Earthwise Construction we can offer you a range of green building or eco building consultancy services to help you to identify the best solutions for your property or project.
Our eco building consultancy service is led by Mischa Hewitt, a Director at Earthwise Construction who has an MSc in Architecture: Advanced Energy & Environment Studies from the Centre for Alternative Technology / University of East London, he is also author of ‘Earthships: Building a Zero Carbon Future’
Mischa is a certified Passivhaus designer, Code for Sustainable Homes Assessor and a Domestic energy Assessor. For further information about Mischa, please click here.
Consultancy Services include:
- Project management
- Passivhaus design & certification with modelling using the Passivhaus Planning Package (PHPP)
- Thermal bridge free design details
- Air tightness detailing
- Energy audits for houses and ecological foot printing
- Energy performance certificates
- Feasibility studies
- Dynamic simulation and modelling
- SAP assessments
- Code for Sustainable Homes assessments
We also work closely with architects and renewable energy specialists to provide a complete and comprehensive service.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Ecological building materials
- Eco-refurbishment, retrofit and renovation
- Passive solar design
- Thermal bridge free design
- Airtight design
- Renewable energy advice
- Rainwater harvesting and water conservation